logo

flip
Waynesburg University - Benedum Hall Addition
Waynesburg, PA

14,000 square feet - Addition to expand dining area and common areas as well as extensive finish and materials upgrades.

Constructed in 1959, and expanded in 1971, Benedum Hall contains a spacious dining hall, pottery studio, art gallery, and practice rooms for the choir and band.

The exterior additions to the hall are designed to compliment the existing structure and adjacent buildings on campus.

image image



Previous Project   |   Next Project   |   Back to Project Type


logo