Previous Project | Next Project | Back to Project Type
IBM Integrated Technology
130,000 square feet - Interior design for offices for server and storage support in an historic building in downtown Dubuque.
Completed in late 2009, The Dubuque Service Delivery Center will primarily support IBM's US strategic outsourcing clients. Located in an historic downtown building, the 1300 Global Technology Service employees will manage IBM's servers and storage systems, and will also provide service utilizing collaborative problem solving and defect prevention processes.
Design Strategies include:
• Designing for workers in a computer intensive environment
• Creating opportunities to feature the historical character of the building
• Maximizing views of the bluffs above Dubuque and the
Mississippi River for all employees
• Creating coffee/break areas promote communication and collaboration
• Daylight harvesting light fixtures and a sound masking system
• Color placement supports wayfinding in exciting "loft-like" open plan spaces
• LEED Certified Commercial Interiors