Previous Project | Next Project | Back to Project Type
Carnegie Mellon University - Posner Hall|
22,400 square feet - Addition to an existing two-story building
and second floor link between Posner Hall and the original GSIA building.
The Graduate School of Industrial Administration and the Carnegie Bosch Institute requested a third floor addition to house executive education, faculty offices and support spaces.
The addition is designed with a glass bridge that links faculty and executive education spaces. This link provides a collaborative area for executives and faculty.
Primary program elements include:
• Areas for casual meetings that encourage spontaneous collaboration among faculty and executives
• Conference rooms and offices to support both resident and visiting faculty
• A work processing center to support senior and junior faculty
• A tiered classroom for executive education
• Executive and student lounges